NNF Pair Professor Application
Nebraska Nanoscale Facility Professor/Student Pair Project
For more information please contact:
Nebraska Center for Materials and Nanoscience
855 N 16th Street
Lincoln, NE 68588-0298
The Nebraska Nanoscale Facility (NNF) at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln is a member of the NSF-funded National Nanotechnology Coordinated Infrastructure (NNCI) which includes 16 major research centers in nanomaterials throughout the US. NNF provides researchers from academia, government, and industry access to facilities with leading-edge instrumentation which enables innovations, discoveries, and contributions to education and commerce.
This summer NNF is offering 2020 Professor/Student Pair summer project opportunities in Lincoln, Nebraska. We are looking for faculty/undergraduate student pairs from regional four-year colleges to participate in summer projects working with NNF faculty and equipment in a nanoscale science laboratory on the UNL campus (http://nanoscale.unl.edu/facilities).
If you are interested, please:
- Visit http://ncmn.unl.edu/faculty-research-interests to review the list of potential University of Nebraska–Lincoln faculty based on your research interests.
- Contact faculty directly about possible NNF project collaborations to see if they are interested in working with you.
- Complete the fill in form below.
- Indicate the name of the University of Nebraska–Lincoln faculty you have contacted for potential collaboration (http://ncmn.unl.edu/faculty-research-interests).
- Attach your CV.
- Attach a short project description.
- Indicate the name of your undergraduate student who will be part of the Prof/Student Pair.
- Instruct your student to apply separately at http://nanoscale.unl.edu/nnf-pair-student-application.
Application Due: February 14, 2020
Start Date: June 1, 2020
- Get paid to do work on projects using high-tech nanoscience equipment at the University of Nebraska.
- 8-week session
- Start Date – June 1, 2020
- $5,000 Monthly stipend